Microblading in Saltash
Microblading is the semi-permanent secret to the illusion of fuller brows that look completely natural. Microblading is a long lasting and natural looking solution to sparse brows, which involves implanting pigment on the epidermis layer of your skin, using a manual and handheld microblading pen containing ultra fine needles. Our Microblading Technician Charlett will etch fine featherweight strokes to create the illusion of fine, realistic and natural hair strokes, as well as achieve a fuller look.
- The brows are shaped, cleaned up and prepared for treatment
- Numbing cream is then applied for 30 minutes, whilst you will be shown colour swatches and Wini will discuss with you your desired look
- Charlett or Bridie will then measure the area around your brows, taking into account your face shape, symmetry and facial features
- One of our microblade technicians will then begin the needling process, gently etching the pigment through fine featherweight strokes. Each stroke will be a superficial line in the skin where the colour pigment will seep in and settle
- A final layer of pigment will then be added, Bridie or Charlett will then clean the area surrounding your brows and show you your new beautiful bespoke brows
Free Microblading Top Up
You will need a top up session, which will take place 6-8 weeks after your appointment. This is the time where Charlett or Bridie will assess the first steps and add in any further strokes as well as add a darker pigment if desired.
Microblading at Glow Lash & Brow Bar
This treatment is performed by our fully qualified, educated, and experienced Microblading Technician Charlett Lyne. Charlett is ABT recognised as well as fully insured and licensed, and has a strong foundation of returning clients, which is still rapidly growing. Charlett uses a handheld Microblading pen containing ultra fine needles, where she creates a completely bespoke shape dependant on every individual. Wini receives nothing other than 5 star feedback, where she performs her microblading service on women of all ages.
Microblading by Bridie Charlesworth
Microblading Technician Bridie Charlesworth is fully-qualified, educated and has years of experience in the beauty industry. Bridie is fully insured, licensed and trained in microblading. Bridie’s microblading results at Glow Lash & Brow Bar has received nothing other than 5 star feedback and her clientele is rapidly growing.
Microblading by Charlett Lyne
Microblading Technician Charlett Lyne is fully-qualified, educated and has 12 years in the beauty industry. Charlett is fully insured, licensed and is trained in blade and shade by industry-renowned Tina Davies Academy. Charlett is also trained in a variety of Aesthetics and Semi-Permanent Makeup treatments and has been an Advanced Skincare and Aesthetics Treatments Specialist for five years. Charlett’s microblading results at Glow Lash & Brow Bar has received nothing other than extremely positive feedback and her clientele is rapidly growing. Charlett is highly professional and friendly, which will leave you feeling comfortable and relaxed whilst she creates your fuller, thicker and natural new brows.