Glow’s Covid-19 Measures
First of all, we are so glad to be back. Our first two weeks back have been strange adjusting to the new normal but wonderful with thanks to you – your support has been paramount to the Glow salons. If you haven’t booked an appointment, we can’t wait to see you! Glow is now open for nail, sunbeds, spray tanning and waxing treatments (that’s all we can do until the 1st August). We are currently open from 10am – 6pm, however, due to safety requirements and lack of treatments that we can offer at the moment, this is subject to change – we will keep you updated.
You will be receiving our usual high-quality service, however, if this is your first treatment since lockdown you will need to know about certain measurements that we have put in place. upon visiting the salon you will expect to:
- Come alone to your appointment
- Arrive on time to your appointments to help us maintain our social distancing measures. Please do not arrive early as we currently cannot use our waiting area
- Sanitise your hands upon entering the salon. Hand sanitiser will be available on reception and throughout the salon, for you to use. If you are having a nail or hand treatment we will also require you to wash your hands using the touchless soap dispenser in the bathroom.
- Whilst in our salon we prefer that you wear a mask. We have masks available in the salon for £1
- Bags and personal belongings should be placed in the grey basket to the right of your seat
- You will be asked not to enter your handbag once your treatment commences, and please refrain from using your phone
- If you have not already paid in advance please pay by card – unless you absolutely have to pay by cash
- Please understand that we cannot offer you any refreshments
- We are only accepting advanced bookings and temporarily not allowing walk-ins
Social Distancing Measures
To avoid congestion around the reception area we are requesting that bookings are paid for in advance. This can be done via following instructions on payment requests sent to you by email. Paying in advance does not affect your right to a refund should you need to cancel your appointment due to reasons permitted in our refunds policy, for example, you cancel giving more than 24 hours notice.
If you are feeling unwell with a high temperature or you are living with someone who has coronavirus symptoms, then we will reschedule your appointment for a later date, taking into consideration that it can take up to 14 days for symptoms to start to appear. In order to ensure that our salon is a clean and safe environment for our customers and Glow team, once you have booked your treatment you will be expected to answer the following questions:
1. Have you had the recent onset of a new and continuous cough?
2. Do you have a high temperature?
3. Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell in the past week?
4. Have you come into contact with a person suspected of infection or infected with Covid-19?
These questions will be sent to you via text message 24 hours before your appointment, if you do not answer these questions your appointment will, unfortunately, be cancelled. Please understand that these measures are in place to protect you, ourselves and everyone else entering the salon.
We will be carrying out social distancing measures and extra cleaning schedules throughout the day, so please be patient with us whilst we deal with the added measures that we need to put in place to keep you and our glow team safe.
If you would like to use our sunbeds you will need to book an appointment as we are temporarily not allowing walk-ins. This is to ensure that the sunbeds are deep cleaned between appointments and that the salon is a safe and clean environment. You can book an appointment by calling or booking online. If you are passing and would like a sunbed please call us from outside, where one of our team will let you in.
Lastly, we would like to thank you for working with us to create a safe, clean and relaxed salon. You will still receive the same high-quality service with a smile (behind our masks) and we look forward to seeing you at Glow. The Glow Girls X